One day workshop on raspberry pi
Published date: July 17, 2017
• The Raspberry Pi is a series of small single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and in developing countries.
• The original model became far more popular than anticipated, selling outside of its target market for uses such as robotics.
• The Raspberry Pi is slower than a modern laptop or desktop but is still a complete Linux computer and can provide all the expected abilities that implies, at a low-power consumption level.
• The Raspberry Pi is open hardware, with the exception of the primary chip on the Raspberry Pi, the Broadcomm SoC (System on a Chip), which runs many of the main components of the board–CPU, graphics, memory, the USB controller, etc.
• Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
• Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
• Hand on practical workshop on Raspberry PI
• Students will get “Software Development tool kit” at free of cost
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
• Development tools CD
• Participation Certificate
• OD Certificate
• File, Pen, Notepad
• Snacks & Lunch Token
Participation is open to:
• ENGINEERS FROM INDUSTRIES
• RESEARCH SCHOLARS
• Rs. 300 per delegate from institute(Student)
• Rs. 750 per delegate from institute( research Scholar)
• Rs. 900 per delegate from institute (Faculty).
• Rs.1500 per delegate from industry.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
1. Registration charges include course material, certificate, CD, lunch & snacks.
2. The Number of participants is limited and will be allowed based on first come first serve basis.
Registration can be made through DD or CASH at:
Payment through DD drawn in favor of “LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd”, Payable at Coimbatore.
Send DD to the following address before 05.09.2017 to confirm your registration.
LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd
No 165, 5th street,
Crosscut Road, Gandhipuram,
Coimbatore – 641 012,
Ph:+91 91 591 159 69
* Terms & Conditions Apply
Region: Tamil Nadu